Looking for Solo Batteries

Reaction score
I am located on Oahu and am looking for batteries for my NEW! 3DR Solo. Best Buy has them for $35 right now but unfortunately none are in stock. Wondering if anyone has any laying around they would be willing to part with that are hardly used or still in box. Thanks and can't wait to start posting some new shots!

Fry's or Amazon is you best choice as BB is out of stock as of now.

Frys link for solo and goodies.
3DR-Solo - The Smart Drone

Funny thing is that other than BH Frys and Amazon, the rest of the vendors are selling solo for $799 and MSRP for extras. This list of vendors was not there a week ago....Interesting

Thx for the help guys. Went on ebay and ordered a few since they have a $15 off $75 today. Damn best buy!

I am located on Oahu and am looking for batteries for my NEW! 3DR Solo. Best Buy has them for $35 right now but unfortunately none are in stock. Wondering if anyone has any laying around they would be willing to part with that are hardly used or still in box. Thanks and can't wait to start posting some new shots!
I have two with low flight time $20 each. Parting out my craft after a mishap.

I have two with low flight time $20 each. Parting out my craft after a mishap.
I think I sent you a PM but just in case I'll answer here. What's the shipping to 96734? Sorry. A little new to these forums!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig