Looking for Battery, Battery Charger, or Props

Reaction score
If you have any of these that you are willing to sell let me know.
Thanks.

What are you looking to spend for a battery still sealed in the box, plus a new battery charger used only once, and a set of 2cw and 2 ccw Solo factory props new in the box?
Of course these would be for sale in the CONUS only, as I don't want to deal with overseas shipping on the battery.

What are you looking to spend for a battery still sealed in the box, plus a new battery charger used only once, and a set of 2cw and 2 ccw Solo factory props new in the box?
Of course these would be for sale in the CONUS only, as I don't want to deal with overseas shipping on the battery.
What would you want? I'm in the US..

$125 shipped usps for the 4 props, the battery and the charger.

Ok just to recap a Solo battery, battery charger, 4 boxes of propellers and shipping for $90
yes a sealed solo battery, a used once solo battery charger and 4 props, not 4 boxes of props. The props come two to a box. so you would get two boxes. there is a CW and a CCW in each box.

yes a sealed solo battery, a used once solo battery charger and 4 props, not 4 boxes of props. The props come two to a box. so you would get two boxes. there is a CW and a CCW in each box.
Oh I thought it was 4 boxes. In that case would you take $80

the deal is off with this gentleman.
He says he would feel more comfortable if I listed the parts on Ebay so he could deal with a third party.
my rcgroups.com transaction rating, over 200+ positives, is impeccable and I sent him that link.
transactions ranging from a couple bucks to thousand dollar deals.

I don't use ebay..so I am offering the deal to another gentleman.

thanks for your interest Jiechholz.

He says he would feel more comfortable if I listed the parts on Ebay so he could deal with a third party.
my rcgroups.com transaction rating, over 200+ positives, is impeccable and I sent him that link.

If you every change your mind let me know.

Might be too late but let me know if you still have these items . Thanks -vic

I had a couple other interested persons and one of them had purchased the package.
thanks though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso