Lights Under motor

Reaction score
Hello I am real new to the solo just got no gimbal yet.i have been reading a lot on here impressed at the knowledge.but I do have one problem.every thing is fine as far as start up and flying.the only problem I have is my #1 or rt front light under motor pod is red I know it should be white.again this is the only issue I have is the one light.for rt now.dont forget I am nubee.thanks in advance if there is anyone who can help

Reactions: Redcon1
Is it always like that, or just one flight? Mine did something similar once, I think it was red left and green right in the back maybe, can't remember for sure. It was explained to me that it's just a fluke thing that happens every now and again and nothing to worry about. Basically Solo gets drunk sometimes and goes colorblind, has no positive or negative effect on anything.
If it is doing it all the time, it's probably still nothing but I can't say that for sure. Maybe just a crossed ground wire from the factory?

Reactions: PaulClement
Is it always like that, or just one flight? Mine did something similar once, I think it was red left and green right in the back maybe, can't remember for sure. It was explained to me that it's just a fluke thing that happens every now and again and nothing to worry about. Basically Solo gets drunk sometimes and goes colorblind, has no positive or negative effect on anything.
If it is doing it all the time, it's probably still nothing but I can't say that for sure. Maybe just a crossed ground wire from the factory?
Yes I have flown it twice so far.the only thing all other lights are except for that one side but flight is awesome.talked to guy that got it new he said it’s always been lik that

Yes I have flown it twice so far.the only thing all other lights are except for that one side but flight is awesome.talked to guy that got it new he said it’s always been lik that

Do they all light up normally during the power on cycle?

Do they all light up normally during the power on cycle?
Yes all is perfect at start up and during flight.just have a white or blue on one side and red on other both back lights are red as they should be

IDK. That is weird, but I wouldn't worry about it unless it starts acting up in other ways. Are you running factory software, or Open Solo?

Hello I am real new to the solo just got no gimbal yet.i have been reading a lot on here impressed at the knowledge.but I do have one problem.every thing is fine as far as start up and flying.the only problem I have is my #1 or rt front light under motor pod is red I know it should be white.again this is the only issue I have is the one light.for rt now.dont forget I am nubee.thanks in advance if there is anyone who can help
There is an LED order/pattern in the SOLO manual that indicates errors depending on the light pattern.

ok guys more news about lights.i have installed solex now. I can control the lights with the selections that solex has.except when I select rear red both rears become red along with number 1 which is red.all other times the selections are correct.im curious now.is there anyone who has experienced this or have any suggestion,it would be greatly appreciated.thx

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44