Lightning pic

Reaction score
67202c88c530569d263dc7213eec5c17.jpg

a8db3d7a5ba15d07dc3bef7279c3ea53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How you take picture during inflight? I have problem in my solo i turn to photo mode and tap the take photos but its not saving on my tablet did i missing something here?

That's a pretty amazing and bold shot!

How you take picture during inflight? I have problem in my solo i turn to photo mode and tap the take photos but its not saving on my tablet did i missing something here?

Everything, videos, time lapses, and photos are all stored on the GoPro itself. Anything you have stored in the camera roll on your tablet is just a live view copy and never intended for final use.

Unfortunately, it will always be this way until someone figures out how to implement a way to connect to the GoPro's memory card over the hero bus.

Last edited:
I had it on record and take pics every 5 seconds. I just sat there and hovered for a full battery waiting. Check the pictures first and didn't catch anything. I watched the video and caught it. I pulled a few pics out of the video.

I had it on record and take pics every 5 seconds. I just sat there and hovered for a full battery waiting. Check the pictures first and didn't catch anything. I watched the video and caught it. I pulled a few pics out of the video.

I'm guessing you went with Video + Photo mode? That would be incredibly lucky with just a 5 second interval time-lapse.

Yeah. I always fly with that settings.. Kind of best of both for me so far. If I catch something on vid I can always export a pic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44