Last Sunday in the sand dunes

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Here is some video I shot this past Sunday. Great day to be out on the water! This was shot at 1080P-30fps, no gimbal. There is a lot of waviness in the video that I believe is from the propellers. I know the gimbal will help. Any other tips to get rid of this waviness, either GoPro setting or post editing with Studio? Thanks.

I haven't used it but you could also try some Moongel Dampening Material.

Looks good! Set your frame rate to 60 fps and put on an ND filter. ND helps lessen the jello effect.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Thank you all so much for the feedback. I am looking into the prop balancing and checking out more on the lens filter. I have been playing with various shutter speed settings as well. This has been a great forum for new drone flyers. I have picked up many tips on these posts. Great community! Thanks, Andy

Hi Andy,

I have Du-Bro "Tru-Spin Prop Balancer" On UPS truck, will be here soon..
TruSpin.png
Many good reviews from B&H.
As already suggested, ND filter, 60FPS & prop balancing, should do the trick.
Also...

There are many tricks in post production that can stabilize your video.

Have fun with your new Solo!

I utilize the Dubro balancer as well. One of the better adjusting features I saw would add tape to the engine, pivoting of a turn every time, until there was clear change... at that point include more tape until vibes are just about gone... at that point I'd attempt to move the tape to the prop to get the minute adjusted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso