Just how accurate is RETURN HOME?"

Reaction score
Curious minds want to know.
Since we were out flying in the wind/rain today, and battery dropped to 10%, I wanted to see how the Solo would manage accurately returning to the point of launch.
You'll note in the video that we're launching from a 30" x 30" foamcore launchpad. Note the flag in the background, it's gusty. The rain is fairly evident, and the cloud base is at 1700, climbing to 16,000 (heavy, wet clouds, problematic for GPS).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: timzee and Maddog
Dead on. Good on ya.

T'ain't me....:) That was entirely the "skill" of the Solo. It took off on its own, and returned home on its own, and believe me, I was stunned that it was able to hit the landing pad.

Accurate for me as I went to a location to fly and had to RTH because I left the remote at home lol

~z3r01~

I've been taking off and landing next to a pool by the ocean. Medium breezes. Have about a 6 foot radius. Has worked perfectly. Always within a foot of take off. Hand my thumb on Fly just in case.

Yes, it can be very accurate! But don't always depend on this accuracy as it can change from moment to moment, day to day, and location to location!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks