Just Flying!!!

J R

Reaction score
Well, I finally got a chance to just plain fly! No tests, no camera settings, just fly. Flew through six batteries in mostly manual mode. Also did the same with the "white" one. These birds are so damned maneuverable! The Solo flew flawlessly! Not a single hiccup. I probably got the best footage I've gotten so far since I wasn't even looking for anything. Anyway, nothing special in this post just wanted to share my enthusiasm for just plain old flying. Had more fun today than I have in a few months!

Jerry

Well, I finally got a chance to just plain fly! ..... I probably got the best footage I've gotten so far since I wasn't even looking for anything.

Jerry

Sounds like you were using The Force! Congrats on the great footage (you're posting it, right?) and for sharing the enthusiasm.

got to fly with another solo owner this weekend
we were having so much fun semi dog fighting I forgot to hit record

Reactions: Acroduster
Sounds like you were using The Force! Congrats on the great footage (you're posting it, right?) and for sharing the enthusiasm.

Eye,

You're kidding, right? I haven't even looked at it but I'm already half embarrassed to show test footage with guys like you around here, forget about footage of me just zooming around! It was all recorded though, I'll have to take a look it and see what I got. It was a blast though!

Jerry

(It might provide me something to use to run through some of those tutorials. Some I did with Protune off, some I did with it on.)

Pyrate,

Yeah, sometimes it's just fun to fly. We get so caught up with things every now and again that we forget to just have some fun!

Jerry

Eye,

You're kidding, right? I haven't even looked at it but I'm already half embarrassed to show test footage with guys like you around here, forget about footage of me just zooming around! It was all recorded though, I'll have to take a look it and see what I got. It was a blast though!

Jerry

(It might provide me something to use to run through some of those tutorials. Some I did with Protune off, some I did with it on.)

The thing is...if YOU had fun and feel like the footage is your best ever, then it's your best ever and you will have trained your brain on how to go about becoming even better still. That's the best thing; doing it because you love it and one day realizing you're pretty darn good at it.

THAT sounds like a lot of fun!!
In that vein, one of my former students did this one:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks