Just another windmill

Reaction score
I shot about 30 minutes of video this weekend in various light, my typical subject when down south into brush country. This clip is just an example of low light and mechanical stabilizing of the gimbal. I'm fairly impressed with the results I am obtaining from my stab mod.

I'm pleased with the video results even though I lack any editing skills. I've seen plenty of sunset photos, but rarely see any sunset videos. Here's my effort.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think that is about as smooth as solo gimbal is going to get.
I agree. Been a long road to this point, I appreciate your input along the way.

The goal this weekend was to fly in some colder weather, got a morning with about 40F. The solution worked better than expected, this was the long awaited test and goal. I can fly the same solution in temps above 100F down to 40F. which is a big accomplishment

Shout out to @User Name again for his data cable solution. I was able to change out gimbals within 5 minutes without concern for the cable being in contact with the gimbal or frame. It allowed me to speed up my comparison testing as I progressed my solution. It was a pivotal point in my efforts.

Reactions: pyrate
Here's the video from the 40F morning. First clip is the first orbit of the morning, so my hands were a little stiff. Still a good image and the vibes are well under control. I should of had PT off and more coffee...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Wooskie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M