jump starter 52000mAh

You'd need a usb or rig up a plug but then wouldn't our charger then drop it and charge normally. I've got something similar already and I'd likely run it through my regular lithium charger anyway. Just curious, I've not used it this way, but I assume I could though right?

Yea I got a couple of those as well that's what I use in the car which will be close by more times than not anyway. If this packs like mine I wouldn't want to be carrying it anyway, it ways way more than an extra battery or two.

One I've got does pack a punch though, jumps a car better than I've ever seen cables and it's a cheaper one. Holds a charge forever too, nice to have around. I had to use it a few weeks back when my bag kept my back lid from closing in the suv.

I was just wondering about this. I normally travel around the Australian outback and sometimes I don't get mains power for 2-3 weeks. I'm towing an offroad camper with Dual 120AH deep cycle batteries that are charged while I'm driving or alternatively by solar panels. I have Sinergex Pure sine wave 700w inverter that normally works fine to charge my non-12v gadgets (Macbook, sat phones, DSLR batteries, motion slider batteries,...), but this Solo Smart battery is a different animal, anyone here with similar setup that can share their experience ?

anyone here with similar setup that can share their experience ?

No experience yet but interested in responses. I am just about to head off for 2 weeks in the bush with my solo, I think I am going to have to run my generator just to charge the battery.

It's a bit of a bummer as my planes lipos all charge using a 12v balance charger, straight off the car or van. Has anyone had any experience charging the Solo battery with a RC lipo charger?

anyone here with similar setup that can share their experience ?

Ok looks like people have successfully charged Solo batteries using a RC lipo charger. I assume the smart circuitry in the battery takes care of balancing the cells. Once we get a calm day I will have a fly then try recharging using the lipo charger.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

I was just wondering about this. I normally travel around the Australian outback and sometimes I don't get mains power for 2-3 weeks. I'm towing an offroad camper with Dual 120AH deep cycle batteries that are charged while I'm driving or alternatively by solar panels. I have Sinergex Pure sine wave 700w inverter that normally works fine to charge my non-12v gadgets (Macbook, sat phones, DSLR batteries, motion slider batteries,...), but this Solo Smart battery is a different animal, anyone here with similar setup that can share their experience ?

I regularly recharge my Solo batteries using a cheap 150W inverter in my car. Works well, as far as I can tell.

Stewart

Reactions: pete
Hi, I use a 1000w Pure sine wave inverter to charge my solo batteries. I too travel with a camper trailer out bush and have no problems feeding the solo for another flight.
Tonyo

Reactions: pete

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks