itelite ITE-DBS03_VER.2 Antenna

NYG

Reaction score
I know people have used these antennas, such as those bought from DBSmods. I just picked one up and it looks tiny. I think it's smaller than those that were being used with the DJI quads. Is anyone using this version on the Solo? They're also cheaper in price than what's sold for DJI. You can get them for $69 - $79.

I haven't flown it yet but this is what it looks like compared to my FPVLR.

Attachments

• 20160308_151820.jpg
    20160308_151820.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 83
I'm very curious to know since I cannot afford the FPVLR in Canada.

I know people have used these antennas, such as those bought from DBSmods. I just picked one up and it looks tiny. I think it's smaller than those that were being used with the DJI quads. Is anyone using this version on the Solo? They're also cheaper in price than what's sold for DJI. You can get them for $69 - $79.

I haven't flown it yet but this is what it looks like compared to my FPVLR.

I also would like to know if anyone has used this antenna? I would like to buy an add on for mine but do not like the look or price of the FPVLR.

I see in the picture that you have just the antenna. Do you not need the booster?

The amplifiers aren't necessary for where I live and fly. Performance has increased quite substantially over the stock antenna. search youtube for the evokit (maxxuav ite or evokit) some pretty radical range/distances being reported. Being we're flying Line Of Site, I can't see more than 1100'-1200' feet from my deck, too many trees. There are some parks around that are wide open, but I'd rather just walk out on the deck and fly.

Reactions: Buggen
Nice! Thanks dude for the info. I may have to bite the bullet and get the MAXX 3.3! I just have to convince myself to spend the $300...LOL

Reactions: Quinn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44