ISDD

Wow what an amusing video, the funny thing is I was thinking more about how drones are the future of so many things it's amazing while watching there scare tactics. Cars do all if those things listed plus, like it or not drones are the future and that's been pictured since the Jetsons cartoons or movies from back as far as I can remember.

Can they do bad things,yes so can planes, trains and automobiles but eventually we accepted all those as having more good than bad uses and I think drones or multis generally will likley replace a lot of what all three do one day. They will literally be a part of everybodies everyday life before long and will be accepted just like the rest have been over time.

The masses will be scared to death intentionally than told they have no need to fear when government and big business find they want to use them. By then wel be moving toward the next big thing down the line and the terrifying "drones" will be everywhere. People believe or fear what the news tells them to, today drones tomorrow whatever sells papers or gets ratings. Drones are just the biggest story now so they're using scare tactics to get hits or sales.

Fly safe, fly solo, fly forever
Just my take on things recently though, wel see soon enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44