Is there any way to recover a lost solo 3dr password

In general there isn't if you've truly forgotten and your devices have, too. You'll need to perform a factory reset [which has it's own complications] or pull the MicroSD card and mount it on a linux system and root around the filesystem. [Also not trivial]

Reactions: Saijin_Naib
In general there isn't if you've truly forgotten and your devices have, too. You'll need to perform a factory reset [which has it's own complications] or pull the MicroSD card and mount it on a linux system and root around the filesystem. [Also not trivial]
My current device has not forgot it but I'm on a device that has no root lockdown bootloader on LG Stylo 3 from boost I wish there was a route for it but still nothing any other thoughts

So just do a factory reset, the default password will be Sololink, then you can always change the password later (to something you remember) via the 3DR app or Solex, whichever one you're using.

I had that issue, and had to do a factory reset. It was a pain cause it was hung up on a step, but it did the trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M