Iris+ GPS

Reaction score
Hey,
I recently uploaded the firmware onto my iris+ and it keeps flashing yellow now since. I tried everything, doing it again, calibrating over and over still the same. When i plug into MissionPlanner, "No fix", Variance, needs 6, all these type of red quotes are appearing in the artificial horizon. I never had a problem with gps, autopilot etc since i uploaded this firmware today. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

did you find an answer?? I can't help except to say google "No Fix" Mission planner and you'll find a bunch of answers. good luck

did you find an answer?? I can't help except to say google "No Fix" Mission planner and you'll find a bunch of answers. good luck
Hi, Yes I got it sorted, I wiped it and uploaded the firmware again, I sent 3dr my flight data logs and they spotted I did not upload the "V" frame firmware, I had the "X" frame uploaded, so uploaded again with V frame, one or 2 little edits in the parameters and it's perfect now.. The yellow lights will appear when it is plugged into your computer inside the house :)

Hi, Yes I got it sorted, I wiped it and uploaded the firmware again, I sent 3dr my flight data logs and they spotted I did not upload the "V" frame firmware, I had the "X" frame uploaded, so uploaded again with V frame, one or 2 little edits in the parameters and it's perfect now.. The yellow lights will appear when it is plugged into your computer inside the house :)
Glad to hear you got it solved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela