Iphone 6 app won't fly

Reaction score
Brand new solo from BB. Got everything set up and ready to fly. App loaded with no issues. But, when I open the app the "fly solo" icon turns green and when I touch it, nothing happens. All other selections work, ie, settings, flight school, support.

I have deleted and reloaded the app, restarted my phone...both done several times.

Cannot make it work.

Would LOVE to know what I'm doing wrong.

Brand new solo from BB. Got everything set up and ready to fly. App loaded with no issues. But, when I open the app the "fly solo" icon turns green and when I touch it, nothing happens. All other selections work, ie, settings, flight school, support.

I have deleted and reloaded the app, restarted my phone...both done several times.

Cannot make it work.

Would LOVE to know what I'm doing wrong.
I cannot tell you why but I have the same issues. Takes several attempts but after the 4th or 5th try the button responds.

Thanks for the tip.

I've been able to fly now. But it sure is annoying having to push the button so many times.

Thanks for the tip.

I've been able to fly now. But it sure is annoying having to push the button so many times.

Interesting observation.
I've never felt that way about having to press fly on the app and then hold the fly button down a couple times to take off.

Interesting observation.
I've never felt that way about having to press fly on the app and then hold the fly button down a couple times to take off.
It's not annoying having to tap the fly button on the app and then hold the fly button on the remote. The annoying thing is that there have been times when I have literally had to push the fly button on the app 20-30 times before it responds

It's not annoying having to tap the fly button on the app and then hold the fly button on the remote. The annoying thing is that there have been times when I have literally had to push the fly button on the app 20-30 times before it responds

yeah that would suck.
Iphone you say?

Do you have an android device to try? wondered if its specific to your apple device, os version ,etc

yeah that would suck.
Iphone you say?

Do you have an android device to try? wondered if its specific to your apple device, os version ,etc
Just bought a samsung Tab A thats working flawlessly so far. Had 5-6 flights with zero issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44