Iphone 6 app won't fly

Reaction score
Brand new solo form BB. Got everything set up and ready to fly. App loaded with no issues. But, when I open the app the "fly solo" icon turns green and when I touch it, nothing happens. All other selections work, ie, settings, flight school, support.

I have deleted and reloaded the app, restarted my phone...both done several times.

Cannot make it work.

Would LOVE to know what I'm doing wrong.

Brand new solo form BB. Got everything set up and ready to fly. App loaded with no issues. But, when I open the app the "fly solo" icon turns green and when I touch it, nothing happens. All other selections work, ie, settings, flight school, support.

I have deleted and reloaded the app, restarted my phone...both done several times.

Cannot make it work.

Would LOVE to know what I'm doing wrong.

dude, the app doesn't fly the solo by itself.
The transmitter working in conjunction with the app does. You don't even need the app to fly Solo though. The fly solo icon in the app just takes you to the FPV screen in the app as well as provides other controls and features but you still need to use the transmitter.

There is a FLY button on the transmitter..as well as a few other key buttons and sticks. ;)

There are reportedly issues with the latest release of iOS and the Solo app.
Try an Android tablet or phone if you have one.
As cryhavoc mentioned above you can still fly with just the controller, just no video feed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slicks, I have used a iphone 6, moved to ipad mini 2 and now going to Samsung 7 so I can download the solex app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela