Ipad Mini 2 w/ ATT service Now $229 with 2 yr contract

Reaction score
just purchased a 16gb Ipad Mini 2 with ATT service for $229 at Best Buy. from what the salesman told me, quantities are limited and you need to activate a new line of service for 2 yrs.

I don't think you can find a better deal on an LTE version of the ipad mini.

Not sure if other carriers apply

just purchased a 16gb Ipad Mini 2 with ATT service for $229 at Best Buy. from what the salesman told me, quantities are limited and you need to activate a new line of service for 2 yrs.

I don't think you can find a better deal on an LTE version of the ipad mini.

Not sure if other carriers apply

I think that's a great deal but I haven't crunched the numbers with what service will cost you. Would have it been cheaper to buy a WiFi only device and tether it from your cell phone? What are your plans for it, just being nosey, because 16GB will fill up quickly..

I already have ATT service, so it is $10/month extra to share data with my existing plan. I will use this tablet primarily to run the solo app from and maybe some email. I upload all my photos and video to a 10tb one drive (most of the things I do, I do with Microsoft products) so 16gb will suit me fine... if storage is an issue, best buy does have the 32gb variant for $279.99 but I couldn't find one in the entire Chicago area.

in terms of wifi only, wifi 16gb is $299.99 at best buy, and considering that the service is $10/month that is 7 months free service

Reactions: DodgeP
I might have to go to Best Buy (again) tonight! lol Or it could mean that Apple is about to upgrade the iPad mini again..

I might have to go to Best Buy (again) tonight! lol Or it could mean that Apple is about to upgrade the iPad mini again..

if they do announce a new one, I don't mind because the mini 2 will get IOS 9 when released. that and aside from the Solo app and some media consumption, I have no other use for it. I also noticed that most if not all the 3d Robotics videos show an iPad as the device running the app, so I thought that they are doing most of their development work on IOS

Best Buy around here didn't have that promotion. They had the Galaxy Tab 4 for $199 w/2 yr contract though.

Went with Samsung Tab S 8.4 WiFi + 4G because you can run Tower on Samsung and not IOS. I haven't had any app crashes with the Samsung yet. Had two with my iPad mini 2.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M