I had to send all of my solo gimbal

Can anyone help me with this? Somebody help

• Anybody

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Anybody

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Am I doing something wrong?? I have the factory gamble with the HDMI plug into the hero for and I cannot get any video or picture on the solo app.. Can anyone help me with this?

step by step video troubleshooting :
Troubleshooting | 3DR | Drone & UAV Technology
(don't forget to upgrade your GoPro to latest firmware, that step is missing in the above guide)

if you still fail to identify the problem then try to have a closer look at the HDMI cable and whether it's properly connected at both ends, HDMI to gimbal connection you can easily inspect, the other end of the cable connected to the main board is little bit more complicated to check

it depends how far you want to go, you can even remove the HDMI cable and check it directly between your GoPro and TV (you would need an adapter for it with micro HDMI female at one end), to remove the HDMI cable here is a video from 3DR :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

if you go this far and identify HDMI cable as the issue then you can replace it as per the above video.

you can report the issue to 3DR and more likely they would send you replacement HDMI cable free of charge, or if you aren't comfortable replacing it yourself then you would need to send your Solo to them.

alternative HDMI cable that many owners installed in place of the stock one is ribbon type cable from relish3D :
Solo Ultra Thin Micro HDMI Flat Ribbon Cable

Have to say I had same issue and the problem was the GoPro firmware - even though the camera said it was up to date when connected by WiFi it was not - had to connect to laptop then it updated the firmware.....

If it's a GoPro 3+ silver then you need to down grade GoPro to version 2 software, discovered that yesterday when I got no feed from newly installed gimbal. 3dr chat online sorted the problem for me, did the re route of cables this morning and pulled the inner hdmi lead out from the board, one of those wish I had never started jobs.

If it's a GoPro 3+ silver then you need to down grade GoPro to version 2 software, discovered that yesterday when I got no feed from newly installed gimbal. 3dr chat online sorted the problem for me, did the re route of cables this morning and pulled the inner hdmi lead out from the board, one of those wish I had never started jobs.
No it's a go Pro hero for I figured it out but I'm having to send my solo gimbal back because HDMI connector won't stay on the board crazy

No it's a go Pro hero for I figured it out but I'm having to send my solo gimbal back because HDMI connector won't stay on the board crazy
I got a question I can record video but I can't take still pictures is that something I need to do in the settings why can I not take pictures it's weird

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150