How long before.....

Reaction score
You hear someone flying a drone interfered with a rescue in Houston.
I am seeing the amateur videos popping up over flood areas. The coast guard should be engaged in helicopter rescues at this point

Reactions: DJMc
The wind is fairly unpredictable as the bands blow through. Very litle heli traffic in ear shot, if any due to these conditions. CG is working close to the coast, Houston is 50 miles inland. Other locations around town are evac'ing via boats, which is the safest means for all involved.

Did have a news copter on Saturday fly over at about 210', my typical alt. limit aligned with the high mast lighting along the hwy. I wasn't flying at the time, but was upset they were flying so low for no apparent reason.

Harvey will be the storm that did not stop raining.

Actually yes considering how others around town are fairing. The storm is not over yet though, looks like Tuesday night before it leaves town. It's hard to imagine, but it has rained at some level for 36 hours straight. It'll take time to erase this storm from memories.

It appears the bad people are roaming the streets. My little area placed a curfew after 10pm tonight. Texas National Guard is flying in. Hopefully the animals will give a second thought before they cause further damage, otherwise they'll regret their choices.

Stay safe you guys, seeing images and footage back here in Aus of this terrible event you are going through. Sadly some people (criminals) see this as an opportunity to kick people even more while they are down...stay strong, cheers from rob in Australia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44