how do i get special permission to take my drone on royal caribbean

Isn't 3DR coming out with a "boat" mode for those who DO want to take off from a boat? Let's say it's your "weekender" sale boat. I think they were working on this...

So no cruises for me
that is why I never take them, to many dang silly rules
there is absolutely 0 reason for them to restrict a UAV on board
there are ways to keep you from flying on board

A couple of friends have taken their drones on cruise ships. I am not sure which cruise lines they were on. Both said the drones were confiscated upon boarding, and returned to them at each port they stopped at. When they boarded again, they checked their drones again. I don't know if it differs from one cruise line to another. Make sure you also check the local regulations at each port you want to fly in. I hoped this helped a little. Happy flying!

they check luggage pretty good, lots of these lines make money selling alcohol and people do try to sneak their own on

You can always spend $1.5 billion dollars and buy your own cruise ship... [emoji12]

Isn't 3DR coming out with a "boat" mode for those who DO want to take off from a boat? Let's say it's your "weekender" sale boat. I think they were working on this...
I think you'll find that 3DR is done coming out with much of anything - HW, SW, FW... done - unless it relates possibly to SiteScan.

Reactions: pyrate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks