Hiking Lines in Arlberg, (Learning By Doing Ep 49)

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys

Its been a pretty bad season in Europe so far in terms of powder riding. Too warm and no fresh snow. Local snowboarder Holzi finds the goods though and we enjoy a day of peace and quiet away from the crowds, good snow and some well earned turns. I strapped my Solo to the outside of my photo backpack, first time I've done this. Would have been a bit of a worry if I had have had a crash while riding down.

Reactions: speatuk and Chuck
Vernon, you are the man! Another fantastic job of capturing your adventures. I can see why you were a bit nervous coming down the mountain with Solo strapped to your back. Thanks for sharing with us, and keep 'em coming!

Reactions: Vernon Deck
Vernon, you are the man! Another fantastic job of capturing your adventures. I can see why you were a bit nervous coming down the mountain with Solo strapped to your back. Thanks for sharing with us, and keep 'em coming!
Thank you Chuck!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi guys

Its been a pretty bad season in Europe so far in terms of powder riding. Too warm and no fresh snow. Local snowboarder Holzi finds the goods though and we enjoy a day of peace and quiet away from the crowds, good snow and some well earned turns. I strapped my Solo to the outside of my photo backpack, first time I've done this. Would have been a bit of a worry if I had have had a crash while riding down.
Wow
I too would have been worried.

Great footage, great scenery.

More please. :)

Reactions: Vernon Deck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig