Hi everyone!! I am new.

Reaction score
I got my solo today)) love it..
nearly got phantom 3on the weekend, but it didnt work form the box so i got refunded.
then had an extra thought and got 3dr..
I ma looking for a good video editing software. any suggestion?

Hi Stason, I'm fairly new myself. I just started ProDrenalin to remove the fisheye effect and stabilize the video if necessary. If you use "3DR" as the coupon code, you can get it for $19.99 from their website. I think it works very well.

From there, I import it into Cyberlink Power Director 13 to add effects, cut & splice, etc. There are other programs that do more but cost more. PD isn't that hard to learn.

The other thread refers to "Hitfilm". I downloaded it for free but it is too advanced for what I need. If you have a Mac, iMovie is good but somewhat limited. I tinkered with it on my iPad mini and it is easy to use. Lots of options but most of them will require more than basic computer power.

Reactions: Stason Smith
too many software around.. need to buy all of them to do one thing..
there got to be 1 that does it all..

I understand that PD 13 can remove the fisheye. I have not done it myself yet, but as a PD user, I'll be trying it...

I just read that PD14 is on sale now and includes full fisheye correction capability. Looks like if I can't find it in 13, I'll be upgrading.

Reactions: Stason Smith
PD14 looks ok.. I used to use PD 10 and been happy..
I am gonna get it my self..

I just read that PD14 is on sale now and includes full fisheye correction capability. Looks like if I can't find it in 13, I'll be upgrading.
Of course you can remove it using GoPro Studio which is free but an additional step.

I have been using ProDrenalin to stabilize & remove fisheye. I then import it into PD 13. This us working really well for me.

Stabilization in ProDrenalin is much better than PD. You can get it at their website for $19.95 if you use coupon code "3DR".

or $129.99 for PD14 that does it all..
That's true but I had PD13 long before I found out about ProDrenalin so it was cheaper to add it on.
Also, having seen the stabilization from ProDrenalin and PD13, PD13 is nowhere near as good. Even if PD13 had fisheye removal, I would use ProDrenalin then import into PD13.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44