HERO 4 Silver or Black $349

Ouch looks like I was correct on the session, newest model and already down to 289. With no gimbal and lower quality pics, less options, the slight difference in size just doesn't do it for me.

It is a cute little guy but the difference in size serves no real purpose, at least not in my eyes. Heros are small enough for my needs, may grab one for fun once they get to about 100 or 150 just to experiment with on some multis.

Reactions: Saturn13
Ouch looks like I was correct on the session, newest model and already down to 289. With no gimbal and lower quality pics, less options, the slight difference in size just doesn't do it for me.

It is a cute little guy but the difference in size serves no real purpose, at least not in my eyes. Heros are small enough for my needs, may grab one for fun once they get to about 100 or 150 just to experiment with on some multis.
Yahh... Never really bought into the "session" thing... I actually think GoPro is going the wrong way with the drone thing as well..

They would be smarter (IMHO) to make a camera that will go on every drone (including bus control etc.) and market that to drone makers... Them making a GoPro drone makes about as much sense as them making a GoPro bike....

But that's me

Black edition is $399. I thought it sounded too good!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado