Help

Went to land the drone and out of nowhere it's bad up and turned over on its side and back and calls

• Help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
as soon as they had the drone it took two days for the pod to be done and returned to me and guess what I was the first person in Australia to crash the 3DR SOLO hah what a record but this is in Sydney Australia might be different where you are but if you need repairs Support will get back to you and give you all the info you need to where to send it to be fixed

as soon as they had the drone it took two days for the pod to be done and returned to me and guess what I was the first person in Australia to crash the 3DR SOLO hah what a record but this is in Sydney Australia might be different where you are but if you need repairs Support will get back to you and give you all the info you need to where to send it to be fixed
Im in Nashville,Tn. I hope so. I'm telling young was CRAZY!!! for it to not want to shut off and rolling over. It could have been bad. I could have got something cut off
And also I think it's cool that you were the 1st in Australia

Im in Nashville,Tn. I hope so. I'm telling young was CRAZY!!! for it to not want to shut off and rolling over. It could have been bad. I could have got something cut off
And also I think it's cool that you were the 1st in Australia

Yeah I was embarrassed so all fixed now and waiting on new Antennas new extender legs and led lights and Protector for props

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150