Help with smart shot pano

Reaction score
hi
I am new to Solo and love it. There are loads of posts with images from the new pano smart shot. Has anybody done a tutorial on how to use it - I can't find anything.

Specifically I am interested in downward facing panos. No problem with flying but how do you set the camera/app up - where do you point the camera, straight ahead or down?

I know this is a simple question but I can't seem to replicate what is being posted.

Many thanks

Howard

pano has two modes, video and photo. video is pretty simple, it will record a video while panning solo. you can adjust the pan speed.

photo has two sub modes, cylindrical and spherical. cylindrical will automatically pan and take images. you can adjust the pano width up to 360 degrees and solo will adjust how many photos it takes. you can also adjust the the fov which will also adjust how many photos it takes.

spherical will take a half-sphere pano. taking 2 rows of photos (90 degrees and 45 degrees) and one nadir (straight down). the fov set in the cylindrical mode will determine the overlap or how many pictures are taken. the max being 22.

the pano smart shot can't do downward facing panos.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig