HELLO SWEET BABY CAM

On the Rover, I came across this guys conversion of a kids Razor Dirt quad to an Ardurover pulling his kids 1/4 mile away. There are several youtube vids. Pretty amazing stuff! Probably been posted here before, but still cool.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

is there AA for Solo drones..... it hasn't been 3 week and I'm already headed on my 2nd Solo set up
... if all goes well

Reactions: oviking99
On the Rover, I came across this guys conversion of a kids Razor Dirt quad to an Ardurover pulling his kids 1/4 mile away. There are several youtube vids. Pretty amazing stuff! Probably been posted here before, but still cool.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
which brings me to the thought...
DRONE landscaping (mower and flying hedge clippers)

Reactions: oviking99
So I’m still trying to configure a set up to help my landscaping business launch...
0a04521e6c336fe440406d6ab9efabbf.jpg

Should I place a pitch on each tooth... I’m thinking it will cause issues with it’s cut

(I’m seriously just kidding... it’s the meds)

So I’m still trying to configure a set up to help my landscaping business launch...
0a04521e6c336fe440406d6ab9efabbf.jpg

Should I place a pitch on each tooth... I’m thinking it will cause issues with it’s cut

(I’m seriously just kidding... it’s the meds)
Ha Ha use it to finish trimming up that fence you were working on should be a breeze, you see how versatile the Solo is, lets see DJI pull that off.....Forget about it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M