Hello Folks |Software update

Reaction score
whats sup everyone? I am new to the forum. I recently purchase a Solo this past weekend ago. I had two successful flights. I updated the solo app yesterday which is something I don't normally do on a new released software. I have an IOS device. After the update on the solo app I try to launch the app and it would just abnormally abort. However I deleted and downloaded the app again and got it to work and was able to perform the new update from 3DR to solo. I have experience issues where the app does not show solo connected. I am connected to the controller between the iPhone and the controller.. After I shut everything down solo, controller, iPhone and bring everything back up the app still crashes. Anyone experiencing anything like this?

Last edited:
whats sup everyone? I am new to the forum. I recently purchase a Solo this past weekend ago. I had two successful flights. I updated the solo app yesterday which is something I don't normally do on a new released software. I have an IOS device. After the update on the solo app I try to launch the app and it would just abnormally abort. However I deleted and downloaded the app again and got it to work and was able to perform the new update from 3DR to solo. I have experience issues where the app does not show solo connected. I am connected to the controller between the iPhone and the controller.. After I shut everything down solo, controller, iPhone and bring everything back up the app still crashes. Anyone experiencing anything like this?
Welcome to the Forum Intel..!
Did u try to reboot your actual device iPhone or iPad ..and see if that works..or Mabe try another Device to see if that makes a difference ..

Hey Del, Thank you sir... Yes i have rebooted the device multiple times. What is notice was when I first click the app to open it, it shows the 3DR logo. It just sits there for a couple of mins and the abort. However i did realize the app was running in the background. So I clicked on it. Its the main screen or page of the app the Solo app, but still no functionality. It just sit idle for a couple sec to a min and then abort again. I also notice that when I first updated I was able to access the app the gimbal is functional but no input from GoPro. GoPro is one and connected as well. I will try to see if I can try another device. I never had an issue with the app until I download the new one yesterday. Thank you sir for you response.

so i have notice that the app crashes or does not load correctly when the cellular data is turned on. When i turn it off the cellular data on the iPhone the app launches and loaded fine. I also have an iPad wifi only and the apps works fine. I have opened a ticket with 3DR and they are investigating at this time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150