Controller software gone

Reaction score
Brand new Solo kit, somehow we managed to delete the programming from the controller after disconnecting its power source.
Now, when I press the power button the controller will light up but the screen will remain blank. Controller will shut down soon as I release the power button.
I’m as green as they come.
Can anyone please set me in the right direction???

Brand new Solo kit, somehow we managed to delete the programming from the controller after disconnecting its power source.
Now, when I press the power button the controller will light up but the screen will remain blank. Controller will shut down soon as I release the power button.
Long shot - try a factory reset on the controller ONLY, not Solo.
Press and hold the POWER and FLY buttons simultaneously...the screen should light up and controller will take a few minutes to reset. You may need to pair with Solo if it went well.

Other than the above, no clue. GL

Reactions: jonbrotherton
Once you get to to where the Controller needs Preflight Update you will need to Pair the Solo to the Controller. Then to get past the Preflight Update you will need to install Open Solo 4. For that you can use either Solex on Android or SidePilot on iOS. Here are the instructions for Solex.

For SidePilot instructions download the SidePilot manual and look on page 40.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig