Gps info flashing over live feed while recording.

Reaction score
Hi all. Tremendous job from all the people with the big brains on the forum probably would not be flying if it wasn't from the help of you folks on the bird and the camera end. Let me start by telling you what I'm running: gph4 black, and Samsung galaxy tab 4 7" screen wifi only. My question is should the gps screen flash over the live feed intermittently while recording even if I left it on video only screen.

not really sure what you are describing could be normal or not.
screen shot?
I will try to do a screen shot. It is the whole gps screen (the third screen when you tap the Center of the screen) flashes momentarily over the camera view while recording.

do you mean map view?
that would be odd. Might try uninstalling the app and putting it back

I will try it out thank you.
I'd be curious to your followup if reloading the app helps. I experience the same, but I don't want to update from the existing FW or app at present. The issue is random from my experience, more annoying than an actual issue.

I
I'd be curious to your followup if reloading the app helps. I experience the same, but I don't want to update from the existing FW or app at present. The issue is random from my experience, more annoying than an actual issue.
I will do the app re install tonight and let you know.

Reactions: RichWest
Un-installed both 3dr services and the solo app and re installed. The map view still flashes over the video view but now so briefly that I cannot actually tell it's the map view just a white flash. The video feed while not recording is amazing and no white flashes with hardly any latency.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44