Gopro not streaming to iphone using solo....

Reaction score
Today was my first day using my solo. I am having trouble streaming to my iphone from my gopro hero 4 silver. For the first couple of times it was working but after the 3rd charge, it stopped streaming video and photos to my iphone (6plus). Any advice would be great.
Many thanks! Bevo

Today was my first day using my solo. I am having trouble streaming to my iphone from my gopro hero 4 silver. For the first couple of times it was working but after the 3rd charge, it stopped streaming video and photos to my iphone (6plus). Any advice would be great.
Many thanks! Bevo
Welcome to the forum Bevo. A powerful tool of this forum is the search function, which is the symbol of the magnifying glass on the top right of the page. You will find that there is a great deal of information regarding your problem and will provide you with quicker results than posting new. Click Here to get you started.
Good Luck and Fly Safe..

Many thanks! Bevo
I use a 6 Plus too, and this happens occasionally. Just force closing the Solo app and restarting it usually fixes things.

Reactions: Tamj and Jbmanning5
Many thanks! Bevo
Definitely check the search links posted above. Meantime, you can power everything down and pull the battery out of your GoPro for 8 seconds. Then start it all back up and reconnect. Other things could be a bad SD card you need to format. The GoPro might not be fully seated in the gimbal or the plugs aren't fully in. It could be a bad GoPro, or a bad cable. You might have turned the GoPro's wifi on. Those are a lot of the leading culprits. If any of that sounds likely you could refine your search. If it ends up being overwhelming, just post back here.

Careful not to accidentally push IN this Camera Angle button, which turns on and off camera recording...

Attachments

• camera record off on.jpg
    camera record off on.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny