GoPro 4 Black for sale (SOLD)

Reaction score
Too many cameras in the house. I am selling my GoPro Hero 4 Black. It has been used maybe 3 times and is in mint condition. It comes with the battery, USB charger cable, waterproof housing, and a 64gb sd card formatted to the camera. I am asking $225 obo which includes shipping to the lower 48. If interested, shoot me a PM.

SOLD............SOLD............SOLD..........SOLD

Last edited:
That is Private Message. Just click on my picture and on the next screen you will see "start a conversation". Click on it, and you can send me a private message, and I can give you my contact # on there. Or you can give me your # and I will call you. Either way is fine.

When I try to send a privet nessage I get an error that private msg is not supported

Here you go: The new GoPro firmware update (v5.0) is compatible with your SOLO app video feed and settings will work just fine, however, it will no longer turn on along with your SOLO unit. This is permanent and probably that functionality will not be re-enabled for the new GoPro Fw, although this is not a final decision. Besides that, there's a video codec change that alters the video feed when recording on 2.7K and 4K. It will simply zoom the image that is displayed in the app (the live feed), but the video recorded on the GoPro itself is not affected by this.
In case you want to revert firmware to v3.0 to regain old functionality, the steps to downgrade the GoPro Firmware below:
1. Download the UPDATE.zip file for your camera. GoPro Firmware
2. Extract the files with the option Extract to UPDATE
3. Insert the SD card from the GoPro into the computer
4. Copy the UPDATE folder to the microSD card
5. Insert the SD card back into the Gopro
6. Turn on the GoPro. This will perform the downgrade (the camera will restart itself about 4 times during the downgrade, this is normal).

Sorry to ask this question but, if I turn on the GoPro after starting the solo can I then start and stop the recording from the app in ver 5 firmware.

Can I start and stop the recording from the app in ver 5 firmware, if I start the GoPro before takeoff?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig