Gimbal Testing

D

DodgeP

Nothing special to see as far as content is concerned (I'm not even limping after having Torn Meniscus surgery on Wedensday!!! I just got the gimbal and wanted to see if this is a rig that I'm going to keep. I was pushing levers on the controller as far and fast to their extremes as possible. The bird was on the slowest mode. The gimbal shows some promise as the winds were blowing pretty hard off the river and the gimbal did an alright job because even with a Cable Cam the bird did a terrible job of staying on the straight line. I can still see some flutter / jitter in side to side movements.

In my opinion the GoPro 4 doesn't compare to the Inspire 1 camera for usable video right off the card however, I will give the GP4 another shot to redeem itself in future testing. Once I get the chance I'll actually go and capture some video that might be more eventful to watch.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nothing special to see as far as content is concerned (I'm not even limping after having Torn Meniscus surgery on Wedensday!!! I just got the gimbal and wanted to see if this is a rig that I'm going to keep. I was pushing levers on the controller as far and fast to their extremes as possible. The bird was on the slowest mode. The gimbal shows some promise as the winds were blowing pretty hard off the river and the gimbal did an alright job because even with a Cable Cam the bird did a terrible job of staying on the straight line. I can still see some flutter / jitter in side to side movements.

In my opinion the GoPro 4 doesn't compare to the Inspire 1 camera for usable video right off the card however, I will give the GP4 another shot to redeem itself in future testing. Once I get the chance I'll actually go and capture some video that might be more eventful to watch.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Dodge, are you using ProTune on the GP?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso