GIMBAL HAS ARRIVED FINALLY

Who else got it already this morning !!

• Maybe later

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Maybe in 4 weeks

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
Anyone scheduled for the "2nd shipment" get a notification yet? They charged me on Sunday. Since then I have been obsessively checking my email every five minutes.

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
Can any of you guys confirm whether the legs show up or not when using the gimbal with the GoPro set to 4K Wide? (need this info for a sticky I'm writing on GoPro settings)

Reactions: JOHN CUERVO
Can any of you guys confirm whether the legs show up or not when using the gimbal with the GoPro set to 4K Wide? (need this info for a sticky I'm writing on GoPro settings)
It happened to me! Wife argued with me about lots of "legs" showing up in my last video from the beach.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It happened to me! Wife argued with me about lots of "legs" showing up in my last video from the beach.

Well played.... but i do need an answer to this if anyone has the Hero 4 and a gimbal!

Well played.... but i do need an answer to this if anyone has the Hero 4 and a gimbal!
I will let you guys know later tonight After work, if anyone have questions about it do em now so i can check tonight with the gimbal and 4k settings on go pro

Boom! Second batch of gimbals shipped! I just got my notification!
I just got another notifications as well about another gimbal and guess what i been having my gimbal since last week already so i think is mistaken just to let you know okay

I need the real answer also, cause i bought the "Leg" extensions.
I have noted that the Props are showing up in some of the "test" video with the new Gimbal. That may also be a problem?
But you got to love those "Legs"
Unless its really bad, the props can probably be hidden by tilting your gimbal down a couple of degrees. That's what I do on the Iris+ and you can't really even tell its not pointed straight ahead.

Also, I usually letterbox the top and bottom of video anyway, so that removes the props - without requiring me to crop the sides and thereby reduce the sharpness of the image. But if the legs are showing, then we will have to crop on the sides. Fortunately I have a Peau lens on one of my GoPros. But for the purposes of a GoPro sticky for this site, I need to know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado