Gimbal for Sale - $200

Yes I would my e-mail is [email protected] here are some pics send your address and I will send asap

Attachments

• 20180428_121801.jpg
    20180428_121801.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20180428_122203.jpg
    20180428_122203.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
  • 20180428_121939.jpg
    20180428_121939.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20180428_122030.jpg
    20180428_122030.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20180428_122012.jpg
    20180428_122012.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
  • 20180428_122022.jpg
    20180428_122022.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
Shoot - I just saw this post and am looking for a gimbal for my solo. My son borrowed it last weekend and it drifted into a tree while in autopilot orbit mode, snapping all the props. Unfortunately when it fell 40 feet to the ground, the lower gimbal arm bent and the USB connector sheered off. $180 was a fair price. If anyone else reading this thread has one they'd consider selling for the same, let me know.

Thanks.

--Ed
Is your problem with your gimbal only physical or is it video. I ask as I havetwo gimbals that I can't seem to get video feeds to come out but work perfectly other than that.
Thanks,
Bob

Is your problem with your gimbal only physical or is it video. I ask as I havetwo gimbals that I can't seem to get video feeds to come out but work perfectly other than that.
Thanks,
Bob

was playing with your words- looks like auto correct changed gimbal in your ad to gamble.
it’s a great investment blahdc!

Yes, I am interested. PM me with your info and I'll pay with PayPal.
I'm not sure if I'm crossing messages and confusing myself. Are you looking for a gimbal or selling? Can you copy my message and paste it in the reply, because it is not seen here? I'm sorry for my confusion. I need to be clear. To help me. Are you looking for one of the two Gimbals of mine that are not producing video feed and I'm not sure that I'm in a PM. Sorry! I'm not real good in messaging in this platform.

Thanks,
Bob
I'm not sure if I'm crossing messages and confusing myself. Are you looking for a gimbal or selling? Can you copy my message and paste it in the reply, because it is not seen here? I'm sorry for my confusion. I need to be clear. To help me. Are you looking for one of the two Gimbals of mine that are not producing video feed and I'm not sure that I'm in a PM. Sorry! I'm not real good in messaging in this platform.

Thanks Bob. I was replying to Balbusky21 who is offered to let me buy one. My problem is both physical and a video signal issue. The part where the camera mounts will not rotate properly because the arm that holds it is bent. Since I too couldn't get video I pulled the unit off and found the USB connector was sheared off the daughter board. I think this is a common problem since it's surface mounted and can't be easily repaired.

Attached is a photo of the video problem.

--Ed

Attachments

• SoloUSB.jpg
    SoloUSB.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 9
I"m straight now! I've seen that with a lot of the gimbals out there as well. Keep me posted as to if this works out. I have three of them and I just have not had time to check into them. There is a chance that they may work and I had not spent the time to verify. If they do I wil see what I can do. If I can take a break later, I will work with them and check them and In actuallity, I think I may have 5 and only two I have to confirm. I have three birds that I've barely flown. I also am selling if I get time my props, two gps rev-A boards, maintained batteries, 1 solo body, controller. and a few others that I should let the boys know about. But again, faced against time med/legal issues as a fireman.

Thanks Bob. I was replying to Balbusky21 who is offered to let me buy one. My problem is both physical and a video signal issue. The part where the camera mounts will not rotate properly because the arm that holds it is bent. Since I too couldn't get video I pulled the unit off and found the USB connector was sheared off the daughter board. I think this is a common problem since it's surface mounted and can't be easily repaired.

--Ed
Do you have a small soldering iron and if not, would you have the ability to dismantle the board and send the board and part to me and I can try using Flux and solder it? You may also be able to find a replacement part and if you have a solder sucker you can replace it. If you want me the gimbal, take a chance and cover the shipping, keep looking a replacement or I'll check mine when time allows and I would not charge you my time as this is how I keep my sanity and I would look for the piece online just charge for what I pay for if needed and if your pieces are not broke, I can dismantle the gimbal and if I can bring it back to life, you'll have a spare.
Just a friendly gesture which you barely see anylonger. [emoji4]

--Ed
I think a good place to look for that piece would be uas.com to start.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso