Gimbal for Sale - $200

Reaction score
Selling a spare gimbal I have, I opened it to check the contents but have never mounted it
because it was just a back up. If you're interested let me know.
You pay for flat rate shipping $15 to anywhere in the US. No international sales sorry.

Is it used or new? Would you be able to do $180 shipped (your choice of carrier) for it?

Is it used or new? Would you be able to do $180 shipped (your choice of carrier) for it?

It's actually brand new, I've never used it.
I just swooped it up on bestbuy when they had stock last year, if you need a
receipt to see I can send that too ( of course minus all my personal info :p )

Yeah I can do $180!

Send me a personal dm and we'll hashout some details

Double his money!!!! What rock have you been living under? That gimbal is selling for $200 all day long; on ebay they are pushing $350-$400. You can’t buy a broken one for less than $50! You should have jumped on $180 when you had the opportunity-
You do realize they were $399 when they were first released?

Reactions: Solo Keith
Double his money!!!! What rock have you been living under? That gimbal is selling for $200 all day long; on ebay they are pushing $350-$400. You can’t buy a broken one for less than $50! You should have jumped on $180 when you had the opportunity-
You do realize they were $399 when they were first released?
Apparently someone doesn't understand sarcasm. Yes I realize they go for $200 plus.

Edit: I forgot to add exclamation points everywhere. !!!

When we seen them selling from $30-$40... those that knew best, bought everyone they could put their “dick-skinners” on. They bottomed out in price because Best Buy’s was downloading their inventory. Those are now the “ 3DR good ol’ days.” And they are long gone!

I like exclamation points. Maybe you should have included the word “ sarcasm?”

I'd say I made money on this but seeing as I bought 2 gimbals when they came out at $400 a piece................

yup nope.

Shoot - I just saw this post and am looking for a gimbal for my solo. My son borrowed it last weekend and it drifted into a tree while in autopilot orbit mode, snapping all the props. Unfortunately when it fell 40 feet to the ground, the lower gimbal arm bent and the USB connector sheered off. $180 was a fair price. If anyone else reading this thread has one they'd consider selling for the same, let me know.

Thanks.

--Ed

Shoot - I just saw this post and am looking for a gimbal for my solo. My son borrowed it last weekend and it drifted into a tree while in autopilot orbit mode, snapping all the props. Unfortunately when it fell 40 feet to the ground, the lower gimbal arm bent and the USB connector sheered off. $180 was a fair price. If anyone else reading this thread has one they'd consider selling for the same, let me know.

Thanks.

--Ed
I have a gamble I will let go for a 180 if you are still looking

Hoping it’s a gimbal for $180 and not a gamble??? Here you go Ed!!

No gamble got it in a combo when it was 399 from Best Buy late 2016 never used the gimbal because all I have is a few Go Pro Session

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig