Getting an accessory board

Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted in the Solo Help section, but it seems more people post here. Does anyone know how to get one of these accessory boards?

IMG_20151023_141014007.jpg

It looks like it comes from 3dr's files here:

Pixhawk_OS_Hardware/Accessory_Breakout_X1 at master · 3drobotics/Pixhawk_OS_Hardware · GitHub

Does anyone know how I'd get this board already made, or how I'd have one made from these files?

I see this page mentioned in one other thread on these forums, but the board doesn't look the same and doesn't appear to have the same ports?OSH Park ~ Solo 3DR Bus Accessory Connector Breakout

I can't find any info anywhere else on the internet about this. I even opened a ticket with 3dr and they said to post here. Appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks, I sent him a message.

If anyone else has any input, I'd appreciate it!

sorry to go off topic but how did you let the smoke out of it? Looks like some good current through the USB

you have to send the altium/gerber files off to a pcb board manufacturer to get them fabbed. the altium/gerber files are instructions that include thickness, hole diameter, solder mask, etc. i had a few made from OSH park. i have a few bare (no connectors) and a few full featured (all connectors installed, board-to-board, usb, click mate, etc).

i'm not sure what the rules are about selling so just send me a pm.

Yes you got the answer, I posted the place for the gerber files you needed to send to a PCB manufacture..........and as posted by franknitty69 above you get the same answer. Not to mention all of the PCB places I supplied you with links to.

So what is the problem, is it not handed to you on a silver platter with gold plated silverware?

I'll take one if they are available. I would like the gold plated silverware version if possible please. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44