Full 360X180 Panorama to start the year in San Luis Obispo, CA

Love the 360 aerial pic. What camera? How did you crop out the drone parts? I bought a cheap Elecam 360 when they first came out and have been using it to make 360 video, but the vid quality isn't great on that camera. And you can see all the drone parts when panning around.

This is incredible. Solo doesn't have a 360 mode? It's got panoramic right?

@Maxheadspace and @BonsaiGuy Thanks for checking out the pano. I used a Gopro 3+Black. I took overlapping images as I rotated the Solo. I did three layers of images in order to get the best range of exposures especially when shooting directly into the sun. I stitched the images with panorama software PTGui and then used Photoshop to fill in the hole in the top.

@Maxheadspace and @BonsaiGuy Thanks for checking out the pano. I used a Gopro 3+Black. I took overlapping images as I rotated the Solo. I did three layers of images in order to get the best range of exposures especially when shooting directly into the sun. I stitched the images with panorama software PTGui and then used Photoshop to fill in the hole in the top.

One standard camera, multiple photos, all stitched in software. I'm even more impressed. Although it is much easier to have a 360 camera and do it just once! I only do 360 video. I'll have to experiment with your method for a photo.

@Maxheadspace Yes, easier with the one shot 360 cameras but the quality suffers greatly with low resolution. If you take more shots you get more resolution. Also more shots give you more masking ability in the event you have moving objects like pesky people. ;-)

No 360 camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig