Freight forwarding to Australia

ive just had a friend stateside repack my solo with 3 extra batterys in the orginal box....lets see if it gets here to nz

I'd b keen to see. I've still got 2 batteries stuck there. According to dhls website they will send them ad the meet certain classifications. Problem is no freight forwarder wants to know about it..

Drone arrived as shipped Inc gimbal + 3 battery's & 3 spare props $126 us via USPS as priority mail

Do not use US2OZ , i bought the best-buy deal with 4 sets of props and an additional battery costing me $ 654.17 AUD with postage . originally i requested sea freight due to the package having 3 batteries in it and i was in no rush to receive it as it is only as a spare , however Sarah at US 2 OZ advised me that she had shipped many of these before with extra batteries via USPS with no problems , i have now been waiting well over a month since the tracking number was issued and all that it shows is the package has been accepted at the distribution centre in the US , and Sarah at US 2 OZ has done next to nothing in regards to resolving the issue or locating the package.. the only resolution i have been offered is that i can wait a few more weeks to make a claim on the insurance which may reject the claim due to the batteries .... what a load of S**T .

Yep not surprised. I contacted them when my batteries were stuck in the states at shipmate. She replied that she doesn't ship lithium at all.

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread. I've been in touch with myus.com and they will ship batteries for a 7% additional fee or US$11.50, which ever is the greater.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig