Follow me range???

Reaction score
Hi,

I understand that you can hook up two devices (or maybe even more) to the Solo, and the one that was connected to the Artoo (The transmitter, The Radio, Call it whatever you like) first, is going to get live video feed. That leaves you with the second one things like Follow Me mode. Since the second device has to be connected to the Artoo, I assume it cannot be that far away from it. The question is, how far can the second phone/tablet be??? What is the range? Normal WiFi range?

thanks.

Last edited:
Where did this controller nickname come from?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Amazing how the so called "experts" here, really know nothing about the Solo. [emoji23]

This thread should be moved to the chit chat" section...

Unsubscribed.

Amazing how the so called "experts" here, really know nothing about the Solo. [emoji23]

This thread should be moved to the chit chat" section...

Unsubscribed.
Sounds to me he knows a tad more about Solo than you do.

A lot of people know more about Solo than me, but don't have to let me know in that manner. A lot of discussions get off track from the original post.

You can connect two iOS device? Not successful connecting more than one. Could connect, but only one held live feed, and or any control over solo. It would be cool if I was wrong. Help out?

A lot of people know more about Solo than me, but don't have to let me know in that manner. A lot of discussions get off track from the original post.
Ok, but I honestly don't understand what you mean.
A guy makes a total of twelve posts using slang he likely uses every day? That's insulting?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado