El Cheapo Starter FPV

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got one of these as a dad's day gift from my son along with assorted other stuff and thought I'd share the link.
They're really easy to assemble, no wireless of course (use your controller's HDMI output) and while the picture quality isn't going to put Fat Cat out of business, they're lots of fun to just fool around with and decide if you like FPV enough to make a serious investment.
Can't beat the price either!

Amazon.com: Quanum DIY FPV Goggle Set with Monitor (KIT): Toys & Games

Hey guys,
I got one of these as a dad's day gift from my son along with assorted other stuff and thought I'd share the link.
They're really easy to assemble, no wireless of course (use your controller's HDMI output) and while the picture quality isn't going to put Fat Cat out of business, they're lots of fun to just fool around with and decide if you like FPV enough to make a serious investment.
Can't beat the price either!

Amazon.com: Quanum DIY FPV Goggle Set with Monitor (KIT): Toys & Games
How do you make the connection between these and the controller, do they have an hdmi input?

Solo manual say's minimal HDMI output (720) this item your suggesting says:
  • Resolution 480px (w)
Yep, I noticed that before I put the gadget together. Still, it works. Go figger!

Yep, I noticed that before I put the gadget together. Still, it works. Go figger!
Still would like to know how the connection is made between the goggles and the hdmi port on the controller.

Last years thing....current version from Hobby King and Banggood have HDMI IN and are ergonomically improved quite a bit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44