DJI Spark

Reaction score
Really nice

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Regardless I don't like the way DJI handle customer service in the past, I still think that they are really eating up the global market due to very fast progress with new models and their technology is indeed advance. If they can crack the way 3DR control its gimbal with the auto-pilot for smart shots , I think that will put DJI another class above the rest.

Here we are seeing DJI being able to sell massive quantity, their R&D cost per unit sold will be low and whatever custom product they need to outsource will be entertained by suppliers/vendors as priority.

By the time DJI get so big $$ profit wise and sales volume wise in the next 2 years, other hobby drone companies trying to compete for future phantom 4s and Mavic and Spark size and price class, would stand no chance.

Looking at how 3DR and GoPro spend money at like US$100 mil or more for their Solo and Karma, and 3DR autopilot and smart shots was the best there is...still ,unless one can control the manufacturing & production and can achieve decent minimum QTY, software alone can't win.

Reactions: dfccomp
It's too bad that a 3rd party had not come up with sensor package for our Solo birds. I did put in an order for spark drone for the entire package which includes the controller. I could not resist even if the cost of the unit was the price of two 3DR's in today's market. I have four 3DR's that I want to put to good use doing survey work. I just received my remote pilot license from the FAA and want to really go all out with 3DR new business model.

It's too bad that a 3rd party had not come up with sensor package for our Solo birds. I did put in an order for spark drone for the entire package which includes the controller. I could not resist even if the cost of the unit was the price of two 3DR's in today's market. I have four 3DR's that I want to put to good use doing survey work. I just received my remote pilot license from the FAA and want to really go all out with 3DR new business model.

We just launched the new SparkPilots forum so feel free to join us over there to chat about the new bird when it arrives! I purchased one as well as it'll be great to take on vacation with the fam this summer. Hope it arrives in time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scottk377