DGI threatens to "Brick" their drones.

In case there is any confusion on why, DJI and the Chinese Government have a " very close relationship". Of course DJI will say they are just trying to keep everyone safe...

Reactions: 3wood
This is part of a growing trend in drone manufacturers. DJI is trying to be a leader in this issue. They want to be the first drones with tracking for the safety of manned aircraft. It will be a thing in the future on all drones. Worse yet is the Trump administration has called for a way to track & destroy rogue consumer drones. It is making it's way through the government in the US right now - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/us/politics/drone-surveillance-policy.html?_r=0

Flying over and around my personal prop out in the country I'd want government away from my drones and my guns. But if I fly over or close to a military or government installation I would want them to take immediate action to protect me and my family from people with nafarious intentions. We can have laws and borders with freedom.

Flying over and around my personal prop out in the country I'd want government away from my drones and my guns. But if I fly over or close to a military or government installation I would want them to take immediate action to protect me and my family from people with nafarious intentions. We can have laws and borders with freedom.

Flying over a military base is not a danger to the general public. It's illegal for obvious reasons. Flying in class G airspace is part of the concern for manned aircraft, land vehicles, people, animals, privacy, etc. Flying in non class G airspace is a major concern and illegal due to much greater risk of collision with aircraft.

Unfortunately like everything else people don't follow rules. Many don't even know the rules. Everyone has to pay the price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso