Crash at takeoff

Reaction score
Just had a crash and damaged propellers

Replaced with Master air screw upgrade

Installed new props
Now as soon as I attempt to lift off the ground solo does a back flip
Ruined another set of props
What's causing this?

Are you sure you have the correct props on each motor? Usually a backflip on takeoff means you have the props on wrong.
If it is a brand new (to you) quad, you should also make sure the motors are spinning the right direction.
Also try and take off and land from some nice soft grass until you get this figured out. Not fun buying props!
Please let us know how you resolved this issue.

Are you sure you have the correct props on each motor? Usually a backflip on takeoff means you have the props on wrong.
If it is a brand new (to you) quad, you should also make sure the motors are spinning the right direction.
Also try and take off and land from some nice soft grass until you get this figured out. Not fun buying props!
Please let us know how you resolved this issue.

New to the drone scene

Another 17.99 to master air screw

I'm going to make sure props are correct this time. And yes nextbtakeoff on grass

Thanks all

Just had a crash and damaged propellers

Replaced with Master air screw upgrade

Installed new props
Now as soon as I attempt to lift off the ground solo does a back flip
Ruined another set of props
What's causing this?

Ok. Now a real stupid question from a newbie
How do I know which prop goes where

ThevZnaster airvscrew props don't seem to have any identification

If this is stupid question I apologize in advance

you can tell by the shape of the props......which ones is for the clockwise & counter-clock wise motors.....look at your original props......

Match them to Master Airscrew props....

Look at the printed dimension on each prop. The ones with an "R" at the end of the printed dimension go with the black hubs. There should have been an instruction sheet with the new MA props. Good luck when the new props arrive. Let us know how it goes.

There is also an arrow printed on each Solo arm. The arrow direction identifies which direction the prop spins on to the motor shaft, not the direction the prop spins in flight.
With the MA props, many folks use a VERY small amount of super glue to affix the nuts to the props, so you only need to match nut colors after the first time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig