Correct Startup Sequence?

Hey everyone-
I was looking for the correct sequence for startup. There was a thread that had it listed but my searches only turned up talks about it. It was just a list of like 8 steps if I remember right.

Thanks!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't think it really matters. The controller takes a while to boot up, and in the video, Collin starts the solo almost immediately after the controller, which means it's starting up before the controller has fully booted, certainly before it's had time to create a wifi connection.

So far, I haven't followed any specific order and have had zero problems.

I don't think it really matters. The controller takes a while to boot up, and in the video, Collin starts the solo almost immediately after the controller, which means it's starting up before the controller has fully booted, certainly before it's had time to create a wifi connection.

So far, I haven't followed any specific order and have had zero problems.

Iv notice that to.. The boot up order sequence very's depending on the person and what works for them! But I would try first what 3DR recommend! If it doesn't work one way...then try another till it works..and if you still have a problem...then it's time to look at something els!

The boot up order sequence very's depending on the person and what works for them!

Ha! Yea, it's almost as if the degree to which is matters is entirely dependent on the degree to which the user thinks it should matter! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny