Controller Reset Button

When is this to be used......the reset button inside of controller ???

Just curious !!!

View media item 583

Ahhhhh, I was wondering when someone would ask this very important question.

The answer is quite simple.

If you press it the colour (color USA) display counts down from to 10 to 1 very slowly. As it gets close to number 1 the controller starts to vibrate. Progressively getting stronger and stronger until a loud bang is heard.

If you are within a 5 mile radius of the controller there is a possibility you may lose your hearing, the bang is that loud.

If you press the "But_Boot" at the same time a size 13 Dr. Martin boot is displayed on the screen before the bang.

Try it. But be warned, wear ear plugs

:)

r u serious....I will get my shooting earmuffs instead.....they are noise cancelling..... So in other words, you don't know jack s^&t about that button then.....lol

Reactions: speatuk
r u serious....I will get my shooting earmuffs instead.....they are noise cancelling..... So in other words, you don't know jack s^&t about that button then.....lol

Awww don't be like that..!

But seriously, didn't even know it was there. Lol

Go onnnnn

Press ittttttt

Worst it can do is ermmm, reset something lol

Getting ready for first flight. Solo app. vs Solex app. I want to start with the solo app. and switch to solex when I can fly and know how my drone responds. Is there anything I should be aware of when using a different app? And I am waiting to hear if 3DR sent my GPS V2 shield yet. Wed. I get my back pack, Launch pad, MRO gps board, and man size controller lanyard. And it is still raining in the wet NW.

Maddog...he doesn't know s&*t either......lol

Yes....the reset button is for reset......no s&*t.....did I just say that....well then maybe him & I do know s&*t.....

Reactions: Maddog and speatuk
Yes ..it is part of some reset procedure obviously....but how and when to use it is the question

Does anyone have a service manual, or ask the person that put it there. The owners manual does not want me to open the controller and see the reset button. lol

Raptor...WTH does #11 post have to do with my thread.....r u stepping on me here....lol......

I want answers......come on someone must know......oh well.....may have to call 3DR for a definitive answer on the reset inside of controller........when to use it if ever needed......

It is likely a reset for technicians while on the bench and in tear down. There is a reset button on the Solo main board as well that also serves as a separate reset from the one in the manual for Solo.

Jubair...good answer.....but nowhere is it explained in either the user or service manual.......I guess they don't want to have the avg consumer messing with it.....

Maybe ...it will clear up sticky buttons on the controller......lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig