Colin Quinn flying most advanced drone, in his opinion.. Feeling abandoned!!

Pft, he has changed teams more than some v8 supercar drivers. Cant trust him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just a motivation or an inspiration to build an even more advanced drone!!
DJI mavic with smart shots

so he cant give credit where due?
I dont like guinn but there's nothing wrong with praising the Mavic if it's a good product that pushes the tech envelope.
But does it? In all aspecrs it is a P4 with the only outstanding features being form factor and Occusync.

Yes they have made it smaller which is always nice but it has the exact same features as the P4. BUT Occusync...... that is the next step!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

they squeezed in way more sensors.
and improved battery life and image quality
i think the 3 biggest drawbacks of RTF quads right now are size, battery life and noise.
Better low light performance is always good but with small sensors it's moot.
Slimming down is easily achievable and the Mavic has tackled the size-issue heads-on and demonstate it's possible. It's also done its best with battery given its form factor. Noise will probably be here to stay unless we get some breakthrough just like battery tech.

There are corporations and fanboys, but there are no "teams"

You have to admit it... If the Mavic holds up to all the positive reviews and specs, this is indeed another great drone to have in your arsenal. The only con I see from all the review videos I've seen is that it still cannot get as smooth of a transition as the Solo when you tilt the gimbal or zoom in.

This would still be a great addition to have for quick shots and using Solo for more complicated and smooth shots.

As for Karma? Good luck GoPro...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44