colin is gone?

Reaction score
I heard colin has left 3DR to start his own deal. geez I hope this doesn't put the solo in the crapper but who knows it may get better for the hobby section. maybe not

ron-burgandy-breaking-news.png

Yes. Colin *poof*

But I've also seen conflicting reports that Vu is gone too. I'm not sure if he's gone or just has a new title.

That's good to know, I saw a post in a thread that said he was gone, and never saw a correction in that thread that he was promoted.

Right. We know. You're like a week late on this. lol.
One week... not too bad...

An armed DEA agent was in a classroom talking to kids about his skill with the Glock 40 - and accidentally shot himself. That originally happened in April 2004 and about 2 or 3 times a year someone will post this revelation on Glocktalk, just as if it happened yesterday.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some folks never met a search engine they couldn't ignore... o_O

Reactions: Jubalr
thanks steve
Colin announced his departure on FB last week, as well as on his profile. They also announced Vu's promotion.
thanks steve I was just trying to let people know and you might think I was talking to a bunch of kids with the comments.

Reactions: Solo Keith

An armed DEA agent was in a classroom talking to kids about his skill with the Glock 40 - and accidentally shot himself. That originally happened in April 2004 and about 2 or 3 times a year someone will post this revelation on Glocktalk, just as if it happened yesterday.

one week not bad??? I'm SOOO sorry I was not joe on the spot like you. I was working and was TRYING to pass along something, so if you don't have anything nice to say do me a favor and keep it to your self!!!
ya well your welcome.

Announcement: this is awesome. First time ever shown. Please watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jibcamera and SARDG
Sounds like someone isn't ready for life on the internet outside his safe space. Retreat!!

Sounds like someone has no manners.

It's simple...if you all you can think of saying, is something rude...criticizing someone...basically telling someone they are stupid. THEN DON'T SAY IT.

For those who can't help themselves but to have the first thing they type be critical of someone else, you decrease the utility of the forum for everyone, as you make folks feel like they are going to be jumped/flamed if there is ANYTHING about what they want to post that might be wrong.

We ALL come here to learn...to socialize...and when the first thing someone types is a criticism of another member, it TEARS DOWN the forum, instead of building it up.

--

Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44