Chinese phablets paired with Solo

Reaction score
Anyone here used or is still using chinese made phablets like Teclast tablet to pair with their Solos?

Been looking for used Nexus 7 or Asus ZenPad C7 both with LTE features but I just cant spend whatever the price they're selling for.

Ive been looking around Banggood here and there for chinese made tablets with LTE and I found a few like Teclast that costs 120 CAD but Im not really sure if they'd work.

Anyone here use them?

I have not used one of those tablets but it sounds like you are stuck on using something with cellular service. Remember you can always hot spot over Bluetooth to your phone so you don't need LTE.
I'd want a tablet with GPS and Bluetooth more than LTE.

Reactions: jimloss
I have not used one of those tablets but it sounds like you are stuck on using something with cellular service. Remember you can always hot spot over Bluetooth to your phone so you don't need LTE.
I'd want a tablet with GPS and Bluetooth more than LTE.

I thought mobile hotspots only work through WiFi and not Bluetooth.

if thats the case what tablet would you recommend?

except the Samsung Galaxy Tab A or something like that I've heard people saying that it disconnects from the Solo and all that crap

Just so you know, LTE isn't necessary to use the 3DR app or Solex.
My Nexus pad has no service at all, just wifi and Bluetooth.

Anyone here used or is still using chinese made phablets like Teclast tablet to pair with their Solos?

Been looking for used Nexus 7 or Asus ZenPad C7 both with LTE features but I just cant spend whatever the price they're selling for.

Ive been looking around Banggood here and there for chinese made tablets with LTE and I found a few like Teclast that costs 120 CAD but Im not really sure if they'd work.

Anyone here use them?

I use ZTE K85 with mine. Picked it up for $60 BNIB (Used) condition, couldn't be happier.

Last edited:
Reactions: iFLIP07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig