cheap tablet

Reaction score
hello

im excited to get solo soon but my goal is to save money for tablet which model of any android much compatible on solo app?

thanks

Now come on TB. You have been on here long enough to have seen this question asked many times by others.

But to answer your question, my understanding is the Solo app was tested in development on Nexus devices first. And that is not uncommon. Nexus devices are 'pure' android with no manufacturer's 'Skin' overlaid. So when developing, you have to eliminate those variables first and using a Nexus makes sense. From there, the amount a manufacturer builds on top of Android varies greatly. And for me, that is one of the reasons I use and recommend a Nexus 7 (2013). They also have a pretty bright screen. They are getting harder to find new, but great deals on used ones are around as well.

Reactions: Toiletbowl
Now come on TB. You have been on here long enough to have seen this question asked many times by others.

But to answer your question, my understanding is the Solo app was tested in development on Nexus devices first. And that is not uncommon. Nexus devices are 'pure' android with no manufacturer's 'Skin' overlaid. So when developing, you have to eliminate those variables first and using a Nexus makes sense. From there, the amount a manufacturer builds on top of Android varies greatly. And for me, that is one of the reasons I use and recommend a Nexus 7 (2013). They also have a pretty bright screen. They are getting harder to find new, but great deals on used ones are around as well.
I just checked Amazon and they have several, new and refurbished, and prices from $90 to $250. Some specifically say it has WiFi but don't they all have that? How much RAM do you need to have in one?

hell I have been using a cheap 45usd emerson tablet android all I do is use the simple workaround and it works 100% and I have very limited pc skills!

I purchased a Nexus 7 (2013) because of the much brighter screen. It can be seen in all kinds of weather. I also use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8", but on bright days, it is hard to see.

I just checked Amazon and they have several, new and refurbished, and prices from $90 to $250. Some specifically say it has WiFi but don't they all have that? How much RAM do you need to have in one?
Yes, they all have WiFi. I use the 16g and most of it is still free.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44