can't control the camera shutter

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why the camera shutter on my solo app is grayed out.

solo+gimbal+hero3+solo app.

I had the same issue but was told to update my h4 black and it worked after that.
However, from what I was told you need the hero3+ or hero 4.

In this thread, he claims to be using a Hero 3. In another thread for the same topic, he claims to be using some other secret camera and won't say which. In another thread he claims he doesn't have any camera at all and doesn't want a GoPro.

In this thread, he claims to be using a Hero 3. In another thread for the same topic, he claims to be using some other secret camera and won't say which. In another thread he claims he doesn't have any camera at all and doesn't want a GoPro.
In this thread, you had asked question unrelated to the discussion.

I said it before and let me said it again. I don't own gopro doesn't mean I don't have access to one.

I want to know the methodology of the communication between solo and gopro, more specify, how solo app knows what cam features are valid and what not. The goal is not making any modifications to solo and solo app. Why do I want to do that, that is not I want to tell you nor tell you what cam model.

So if you don't mind, stop guessing and go fly your solo.

No, that isn't what you said. Once again, you're making up a bunch of BS that is the opposite of you what you asked because you don't like the answers.

In this thread, you said you have a GoPro 3, but don't say which one. And you say the buttons are greyed out. Then you go on about using some other camera, won't say what or or how. And you expect people to help you. You are changing your story and outright lying when people ask you to clarrify. If you want help, you need to spell out what you have, what it's doing, and what you're trying to accomplish.

No, that isn't what you said. Once again, you're making up a bunch of BS that is the opposite of you what you asked because you don't like the answers.

In this thread, you said you have a GoPro 3, but don't say which one. And you say the buttons are greyed out. Then you go on about using some other camera, won't say what or or how. And you expect people to help you. You are changing your story and outright lying when people ask you to clarrify. If you want help, you need to spell out what you have, what it's doing, and what you're trying to accomplish.
I have access to hero 3, hero3 black, hero4 silver and black. what else you want to stick your nose into.

My goal is to have the cam I want to use in my survey looks like a hero3 black or hero4 to solo. I doubt that you have the tech knowhow to help, so, I will put you in my ignore list.

LOL! Ask question. Gets answer he doesn't like. Pretends he asked a different question and gets mad. Blocks people. You're going really far here.

I have access to hero 3, hero3 black, hero4 silver and black. what else you want to stick your nose into.

My goal is to have the cam I want to use in my survey looks like a hero3 black or hero4 to solo. I doubt that you have the tech knowhow to help, so, I will put you in my ignore list.

I believe GoPro and 3DR have an exclusive deal, so you're not permitted to know that. You could reverse engineer it yourself, but asking user groups in the hope that someone will tell you how Solo is the only drone to control the GoPro in flight is just going to make people mistrust you.

Reactions: Jbmanning5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela