Camera Adapter...

Reaction score
There's been lots and lots and lots of (repeated) questions regarding "what different camera's can I use on the solo" or " can I attach a different camera to my gimbal".

As soon as everyone gets to know and accept the answer, it seems a new bunch of people come along asking the same question. To resolve this issue once and for all, I have decided to make this post. Please read carefully:

You can attach any camera you want to the 3DR solo drone, you can use any camera you want using any gimbal you want, to the 3DR solo. You just need to use this camera/gimbal adapter (see attached photo).

Whether or not your gimbal or camera will actually work is another matter entirely...

Attachments

• adapter.JPG
    adapter.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: yarrr and DJMc
I've seen that adapter for sale before and it looks really good and like it would work great with Solo.

So I was wondering if I could use this one ? It is cheaper and would probably be fine wouldn't it?

82e05d67800f2f31eb46fe4b1f540b2d.jpg

(Great post Christmas post [emoji38] btw)

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I've seen that adapter for sale before and it looks really good and like it would work great with Solo.

So I was wondering if I could use this one ? It is cheaper and would probably be fine wouldn't it?

82e05d67800f2f31eb46fe4b1f540b2d.jpg
I've tried using this adapter before, however I noticed stabilization and vibration issues in the video. Cheaper isn't always better....

Reactions: DJMc
In every East Coast Eskimo’s Solo Modification Kit ( ECESMK - NSN 3055-23-438-6749 )
Must only be utilized in climates where the temperature is below 10 degrees- you should be good this week.

I have the original box for that. I might have to see what I can get for it on ebay. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado